Terms and conditions
- Recharging up to 1 times to the same number with the same nominal. This is to anticipate the case filling 2 times unintentionally.
- PulsaMalaysia not responsible for errors due to the charging pulse input errors by the destination number
- Deposit will be reduced after the request topup is done. Deposits will be added back if the topup process failed.
- Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
(PM) = Pulsa Murah provided that the above mentioned provisions
(REG) = Regular Price
Privacy and Security
- Password consists of a minimum of 6 characters. Suggested using letters and numbers.
- Do not tell anyone your password.
- Users who lose HP / account PulsaMalaysia can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to disable the account PulsaMalaysia. PulsaMalaysia not responsible for transactions that have occurred before the reporting is done.
- Users are encouraged to not provide password information to others.
- Users who lose a password can apply forgot password at the login menu. The password will be sent via email
- PulsaMalaysia will not disclose user information (email and phone number) to any party.
- Deposit on PulsaMalaysia application allows you to make topup transaction.
- Users can add to the deposit by filing on the "Fill Deposit"
- Deposit will be added if the user has to make payments.
- Deposits will be added to the user's account at least 1x24 hours after payment is received.
- Deposits which have been added could not be cashed.
Replacing Phone Number
- Users who want to change the mobile phone number and user account information can contact email@example.com.
- PulsaMalaysia will send a confirmation e-mail the form to turn mobile phone number.
- Substitution No. HP made after the PulsaMalaysia receive a confirmation email that is sent to the user.
- Notifications that appear in applications is 10 the last notification
- Request notification on a monthly basis can be done by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Notifications will be sent via email or can be accessed on www.PulsaMalaysia.com
- All forms of the refund process will be returned in the form of a deposit instead of cash.